- One G-Pass to see the Goo Goo Dolls and Daughtry
- When: Sunday, July 6, at 6:45 p.m.
- Where: Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticketing options * $15 for general admission lawn ($25 value) * $25 for seating in sections 101 or 103 rows V–Y, section 203 rows L–M, sections 201 or 202 rows J–N, or sections 201–205 rows F–L ($51.35 value) * Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Goo Goo Dolls
- How iconic Goo Goo Dolls’ “Iris” is: Billboard ranked it #1 on its list of Top 100 Pop Songs from 1992–2012
- Other hits from their nearly 30-year career: “Slide,” “Name,” “Black Balloon”
- Their kickoff single from 2013’s Magnetic: the shimmering, dance-beat-laced “Rebel Beat”
- “Rebel Beat”’s message, according to singer John Rzeznik: “no matter what, you’ve got to have fun”
- What such hits earned Rzeznik: a spot in the Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Daughtry’s genesis: after coming in fourth on season five of American Idol, his group’s debut, Daughtry, became the fastest-selling rock debut in Soundscan history
- Essential tracks: “It’s Not Over,” “Home,” “September,” “Crawling Back To You,” and “Waiting For Superman”
- Number of American Music Awards they’ve taken: 4
- Number of Grammy nominations they’ve received: 4
- Their latest album: 2013’s Baptized