- $29 for one G-Pass to see the Goo Goo Dolls & Daughtry with special guest Plain White T’s (up to $48.15 value)
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Amphitheater at The Wharf
- Section: upper level sections 300–309
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Goo Goo Dolls
- How iconic Goo Goo Doll’s “Iris” is: Billboard ranked it #1 on its list of Top 100 Pop Songs from 1992–2012
- Other hits from their nearly 30 year career: “Slide,” “Name,” “Black Balloon”
- Their kickoff single from 2013’s Magnetic: the shimmering, dance-beat-laced “Rebel Beat”
- “Rebel Beat”’s message, according to singer John Rzeznik: “no matter what, you’ve got to have fun”
- What such hits earned Rzeznik: a spot in the Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Daughtry’s genesis: after Chris Daughtry came in fourth on season five of American Idol, his group’s debut: Daughtry became the fastest-selling rock debut in Soundscan history
- Essential tracks: “It’s Not Over”, “Home”, “What About Now”, “Crawling Back to You”, “September”, “Waiting For Superman”
- Number of American Music Awards won: 4
- Number of Grammy nominations: 4
- Their latest album: 2013’s Baptized
Plain White T’s
- The year Plain White T’s formed: 1997
- The Chicago suburb where they started their catchy ruckus: Lombard
- The sound: hook-heavy power pop and plaintive, heart-tugging balladry
- Number one: where their hit, “Hey There Delilah,” reached on the Billboard Hot 100
- Delilah DiCrescenzo: the track star whom “Hey There Delilah” was written for
- What she got out of it: a trip to the Grammys, a personal theme song she probably sings everywhere
- Two: the number of Grammy nominations “Hey There Delilah” earned
- American Nights: the upcoming Plain White T’s album