- $29 for one G-Pass to see the Goo Goo Dolls & Daughtry with special guest Plain White T’s (up to $48.15 value)
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Amphitheater at The Wharf
- Section: upper level sections 300–309
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Goo Goo Dolls
- How iconic Goo Goo Doll’s “Iris” is: Billboard ranked it #1 on its list of Top 100 Pop Songs from 1992–2012
- Other hits from their nearly 30 year career: “Slide,” “Name,” “Black Balloon”
- Their kickoff single from 2013’s Magnetic: the shimmering, dance-beat-laced “Rebel Beat”
- “Rebel Beat”’s message, according to singer John Rzeznik: “no matter what, you’ve got to have fun”
- What such hits earned Rzeznik: a spot in the Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Daughtry’s genesis: after Chris Daughtry came in fourth on season five of American Idol, his group’s debut: Daughtry became the fastest-selling rock debut in Soundscan history
- Essential tracks: “It’s Not Over”, “Home”, “What About Now”, “Crawling Back to You”, “September”, “Waiting For Superman”
- Number of American Music Awards won: 4
- Number of Grammy nominations: 4
- Their latest album: 2013’s Baptized
Plain White T’s
- The year Plain White T’s formed: 1997
- The Chicago suburb where they started their catchy ruckus: Lombard
- The sound: hook-heavy power pop and plaintive, heart-tugging balladry
- Number one: where their hit, “Hey There Delilah,” reached on the Billboard Hot 100
- Delilah DiCrescenzo: the track star whom “Hey There Delilah” was written for
- What she got out of it: a trip to the Grammys, a personal theme song she probably sings everywhere
- Two: the number of Grammy nominations “Hey There Delilah” earned
- American Nights: the upcoming Plain White T’s album
100% of 14 customers recommend
“Awesome event. Excellent idea, great execution”
“Very nice place!! Would love to go back and eat at the cafe! Had a great time at the Steve Miller band concert!! They were great and would def go see them again!!!”
“It was lots of fun! Great food, fun location, and beer, beer, beer! I would definitely go again if I lived in a town they have this event! Don't miss out!”