- $45 for one ticket to see Goo Goo Dolls: Magnetic Tour (up to $81 value)
- When: Wednesday, February 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Pantages Playhouse Theatre
- Seating: rows 19–28 of the main floor or rows 1–8 of the balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Goo Goo Dolls
Something sounds different about “Rebel Beat,” the kickoff track of the Goo Goo Dolls' latest album, Magnetic. Atop of a shimmering dance-club pulse, tinkering keyboards bead up like rain on a windshield as John Rzeznik’s voice tunefully rasps. Then the chorus kicks in, and suddenly it’s pure, cinematic euphoria. But this isn’t the sound of a band doing an about-face. Longtime fans know that every Goo Goo Dolls album is different, from the early pop-punk days to their conquering of the alternative scene and a current turn to more layered songwriting. On their latest tour, the band launches into its rich songbook of acoustic and electric alchemy, mixing favorites such as "Iris," "Slide," and “Name” with charged numbers from Magnetic.