What You'll Get
- $13 for one ticket to see Goodie Mob featuring CeeLo Green, Khujo, T-Mo, and Big Gipp (up to a $41.05 value)
- When: Tuesday, September 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
- Who Goodie Mob is: CeeLo Green, Big Gipp, Khujo, T-Mo
- Their birth names: Thomas Callaway, Cameron Gipp, Willie Knighton Jr., Robert Barnett
- Hailing from: Atlanta
- The group's debut: on Outkast's Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik
- First album: 1995's Soul Food
- First gold-certified album: 1995's Soul Food
- Song about soul food on Soul Food: "Soul Food"
- Linguistic fact from "Soul Food": The musical term dirty south, meaning Southern hip-hop, was born in this track.
- Other don't-miss songs: the visceral, piano-laced "Cell Therapy"; "Thought Process," a moody, introspective track; and the 2013 single "Special Education," featuring Atlanta wunderkind Janelle Monáe
- Reasons to celebrate August 27: It's the release date of Age Against the Machine, Goodie Mob's first album since 2004 and their first album with founding member CeeLo since 1999; it's also the birthday of American wrestler Sgt. Slaughter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 3, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Chicago. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 17 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.