- $25 for one ticket to a Kansas City Chiefs preseason game, courtesy of Goody Tickets ($63.85 value)
- When: Against the Seattle Seahawks on Friday, August 21, at 7 p.m. or Against the Tennessee Titans on Friday, August 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Arrowhead Stadium
- Seating: Upper level in sections 307–318 or 330–341
- Door time: One hour before kickoff
- Tickets will be emailed to customers within 72 hours of purchase.
Goody Tickets is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Kansas City Chiefs or Arrowhead Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Goody Tickets.
The Scouting Report
In 2014, a resilient Chiefs team battled to a strong 9–7 record made even more impressive due to a series of tough injuries. After spending the offseason healing and stocking up on talent, the team rumbles into the 2015 campaign with its sights set on a division title. The road to the playoffs begins this month with a slate of preseason games, including visits from the stacked Seahawks on August 21 and the new-look Titans a week later. At both games, fans can keep an eye out for familiar faces such as star linebacker Justin Houston and running back Jamaal Charles, arguably the league’s best RB. But the Chiefs have plenty of newcomers, including first-round draft pick Marcus Peters, who will have to learn the intricacies of playing cornerback in the pros, where it’s illegal to swat balls out of the air with a broom.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kansas City Chiefs, Arrowhead Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.