What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to a Cleveland Indians or Cincinnati Reds spring training game with food ($30 total value)
- Includes one hot dog, soda, and side of chips ($10 value)
- Where: Goodyear Ballpark
- Seating: Outfield box
- Gate time: 5 p.m. for evening games; 11:30 a.m. for afternoon games
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
Cleveland Indians games:
- Against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim on Friday, March 20, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Colorado Rockies on Saturday, March 21, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Chicago White Sox on Sunday, March 29, at 1:05 p.m.
Cincinnati Reds games:
- Against the Oakland A’s on Sunday, March 22, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday, March 27, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Chicago Cubs on Saturday, March 28, at 1:05 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Goodyear Ballpark stirs back to life this March, marking the dawn of a new season as the Reds and Indians take the field for spring training. This slate of games features opponents hailing from far and wide, including the winningest team in baseball last season, the Los Angeles Angels. Fans at each Friday game can also ring in the new season with a post-game happy hour and fireworks display that might even spell out the name of this year’s upcoming MVP in the sky.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Located on a three-acre parcel south of Yuma Road, Goodyear Ballpark was officially completed in early 2009. Since then, fans have filled its 8,000 stadium seats and 1,500 lawn seats every February and March wearing two shades of red—some cheering for the Cincinnati Reds, others for the Cleveland Indians, and still others for their favorite Skittle flavor. The Spring Training home for both MLB organizations, the ballpark sits as the centerpiece of a large complex of facilities, including eight other diamonds used by the city’s residents. Outside the ballpark, visitors are greeted by a fiberglass sculpture called The Ziz, which celebrates Goodyear’s aviation history and stands 60’6” high—the exact distance between home plate and the pitcher’s mound.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Goodyear Ballpark on day of game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Gate time varies. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.