During concerts, a musician's wild side emerges, such as when a guitarist destroys an amplifier or a singer eats a zebra. Observe untamed talent with this GrouponLive deal.
- $58 for one two-day G-Pass to the Gorge Rock Festival at the Gorge Amphitheatre (up to a $117.10 value)
- When: Friday, September 6, and Saturday, September 7, at 1:30 p.m. each day
- Where: Gorge Amphitheatre
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 1 p.m. each day * Must present two-day G-Pass for admittance on both days
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the full lineup.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Gorge Rock Festival at the Gorge Ampitheatre
- Who you know: Alice in Chains, Jane's Addiction, Coheed and Cambria, Circa Survive
- Who you know in Walking Papers: Duff McKagan of Guns N' Roses, Barrett Martin of Screaming Trees, and Jeff Angell and Benjamin Anderson of the Missionary Position
- Who you'll discover: Middle Class Rut, The Chuck Shaffer Picture Show (winner of last year's battle of the bands)
- On May 28, 2013: Alice In Chains released its fifth studio album, The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here, from a rattling, heavily padlocked chest
- Jane’s Addiction ranks: 35th on VH1’s 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock
- None of the members of Coheed and Cambria are: named Coheed or Cambria
“Incredible concert at an amazing venue”