What You'll Get
- $25 for a gospel-concert package for two (up to $56.50 total value)
- When: Tuesday, October 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Amish Country Theater
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Two tickets to “Gospel in the Barn”
- Two large soft drinks
- Two large popcorns
Gospel in the Barn
- The focus: the message behind gospel music
- The trio: Mencer, White, & Cheney
- The leader of the trio: Jonathan White, who’s performed at the Grand Ole Opry and the Bill Gaither Homecoming Concert Series
- The duo: Danny and April Bunnelle, music-industry veterans who’ve toured with Dove Award–winning group Point of Grace
- The quintet: Chestnut Ridge, festival regulars who build their harmonies atop classic bluegrass instrumentation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Amish Country Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Amish Country Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Amish Country Theater
Of all the things to fill an Amish barn, a variety show is among the least likely. But that's exactly what's inside Amish Country Theater. In a space that boasts the same rustic, wooden construction of a real Amish barn, comedians and musicians lob punchlines and fiddle solos while audiences slap their knees and tap their toes. But the venue isn't totally rooted in the old ways. Climate control plus state-of-the-art sound and lighting transform it into a fitting venue for daily performances. Just outside the theater entrance, meanwhile, the Barnyard Fixins' stand sells tasty treats to keep tummy rumbles from distracting from the performance or attracting lonely bears looking for others to growl with.