- $25 for a gospel-concert package for two (up to $56.50 total value)
- When: Tuesday, October 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Amish Country Theater
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Two tickets to “Gospel in the Barn”
- Two large soft drinks
- Two large popcorns
Gospel in the Barn
- The focus: the message behind gospel music
- The trio: Mencer, White, & Cheney
- The leader of the trio: Jonathan White, who’s performed at the Grand Ole Opry and the Bill Gaither Homecoming Concert Series
- The duo: Danny and April Bunnelle, music-industry veterans who’ve toured with Dove Award–winning group Point of Grace
- The quintet: Chestnut Ridge, festival regulars who build their harmonies atop classic bluegrass instrumentation
Amish Country Theater
Of all the things to fill an Amish barn, a variety show is among the least likely. But that's exactly what's inside Amish Country Theater. In a space that boasts the same rustic, wooden construction of a real Amish barn, comedians and musicians lob punchlines and fiddle solos while audiences slap their knees and tap their toes. But the venue isn't totally rooted in the old ways. Climate control plus state-of-the-art sound and lighting transform it into a fitting venue for daily performances. Just outside the theater entrance, meanwhile, the Barnyard Fixins' stand sells tasty treats to keep tummy rumbles from distracting from the performance or attracting lonely bears looking for others to growl with.