- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25.19 value)
- Valid any Saturday between November 5 and December 17
- What it is: an interactive nightlife experience and dance party in the heart of the East Village at NYC’s most legendary nightclub.
- What makes it unique: in a twist from convention, the stage becomes a bar while DJ booth is on the dance floor.
- More than just music: A full cast of actors and acrobats tell the story of GOTHAM through surprise theatrical performances in the sky and on the dance floor!
Selected by Nightclub and Bar magazine as the Best Nightclub of 2011 and designated a city landmark in 2008, Webster Hall's holds more than 125 years of history in its four floors, from the Grand Ballroom to the Balcony Lounge. The building’s iconic framework has hosted such major acts as Prince and Mick Jagger and served as a speakeasy, a lecture hall, and a mentor to troubled teenage buildings since its construction in 1886.