Rock ‘n’ roll is one of two jobs in which you are encouraged to set your tools on fire when you’re done with them–the other, of course, is dentistry. Hear hot licks with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Gov’t Mule (up to a $41.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Seating: rows BB–MM of the main floor or rows N–U of the balcony
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Gov't Mule performing "Funny Little Tragedy" at Mountain Jam 2013
* What fans call them: The Mule * Great for fans of: The Grateful Dead, The Allman Brothers, The Tedeschi Trucks Band, virtuoso musicianship, raging guitar solos * Not so great for fans of: short hair, songs celebrating caged spirits * Warren Haynes's impeccable jamming credentials: played with The Allman Brothers Band, The Dickey Betts Band, David Allen Coe, and The Dead * Best Gov't Mule song about drums that features a killer solo on the drums: "Drums" * Best Gov't Mule scorcher to rock to live: "Mule" * What's new for The Mule: Shout!, featuring guests such as Dr. John, Dave Matthews, Steve Winwood, and Elvis Costello
Old National Centre
Old National Centre was originally built in 1909 as the Murat Shrine, which housed Indianapolis’s growing population of Freemasons. The building has since been restored and has become an eye-catching display of diverse architectural influences. Outside of the venue, spindly towers topped with light-blue domes rise above the street, beckoning passersby to enter the theater and enjoy a show. The classic, opulent Grand Lobby opens up to a wealth of concert venues, exhibition halls, and ballrooms that astound visitors with Middle Eastern and Victorian designs.
94% of 90 customers recommend
“Great venue would be nice if you served local beers. ”
“well the venue wasn't in the egyptian room because if it was the concert would have rocked...but it was in the seated theater and sound quality was very poor in...”
“well the venue wasn't in the egyptian room because if it was the concert would have rocked...but it was in the seated theater and sound quality was very poor in there :/ and seated wasnt ideal...no fault of band..”
“Great venue, and awesome service. Loved the bartender, Felicia.”