All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Grace Potter (up to $37.75 value)
- When: Thursday, July 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Danforth Music Hall
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ages 19+ with valid ID
- Click to view the seating chart
- Grace Potter’s sound: blues-rock filtered through wailing vocals reminiscent of Janis Joplin
- How you know her: as the lead singer of Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, who have toured with The Black Crowes and been featured on One Tree Hill, ER, and Grey’s Anatomy
- Her body of work: six studio albums spanning back to 2004, as well as the hits “Medicine,” “Paris (Ooh La La),” and “Stars,” the last of which gained new fans when it was featured on season 3 of NBC’s The Voice
- Her latest: 2015’s Midnight, a flirtation with sprightly synth-pop, anchored by the single “Alive Tonight”
- What she told Cincinnati.com about Midnight: “I think it sounds definitely unequivocally more modern. Ballsier and more stylized…I chased something new, and it was very different.”
- What to expect: to be bowled over by her powerful pipes and palpable stage presence, just like assorted crowds at Bonnaroo, Lollapallooza, and Coachella
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem at venue entrance on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Ages 19+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.