What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Grace Potter with George Ezra
- When: Sunday, July 26
- Where: Susquehanna Bank Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- $15 for sections 200–204, rows E–W (up to $35.25 value)
- $25 for section 100, 104, 201-203, rows X–BB (up to $48.60 value)
- $35 for section 100, rows N–R (up to $60.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Grace Potter with George Ezra
- Grace Potter’s sound: blues-rock filtered through wailing vocals reminiscent of Janis Joplin
- How you know her: as the lead singer of Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, who have toured with The Black Crowes and been featured on One Tree Hill, ER, and Grey’s Anatomy
- What to expect: to be bowled over by her powerful pipes and palpable stage presence, just like assorted crowds at Bonnaroo, Lollapallooza, and Coachella
- George Ezra’s sound: vulnerable folk ballads filtered through his raspy croon
- When you first met him: either on his brace of EPs (2013’s Did You Hear the Rain? and 2014’s Cassy O’) or his breakout hit, “Budapest,” from his 2014 debut, Wanted On Voyage
- Where else you’ve heard “Budapest”: on NBC’s The Voice courtesy of Season 8 finalist Joshua Davis
- What renowned New Zealand DJ Zane Lowe calls Ezra: “one of the most compelling and powerful new vocalists around.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.