What You'll Get
- $12 for two general-admission standing tickets (up to $25.24 value)
- Their enigmatic leader: the hip-gyrating Elvis impersonator David “EzE” McMahon
- Their music: prankish mash ups of 20th-century pop favorites
- Examples of their arrangements: “Baby Sandman,” which kicks off with the opening riff of Metallica’s “Enter Sandman” before dropping the rap of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back.”
- Another fine example: “Smells Like Ice Baby,” which combines the bleak grunge of Nirvana with Vanilla Ice’s famous exposé on glacier movements.
- Worldly travels: Toured across the nation performing Ninjapaloozas at House of Blues, and this show is back home in Dallas where it all started.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.