What You'll Get
- $34.75 for one ticket for seating in rows J–M of the balcony (up to $50.95 value)
- $54.10 for one ticket for seating in rows P–W of the orchestra or rows A–H of the balcony (up to $80.95 value)
- $73 for one ticket for seating in rows A–N of the orchestra (up to $110 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- This show contains mature content and is recommended for ages 17+
Graeme of Thrones
Graeme may very well be the biggest Game of Thrones fan out there. He’s so enthusiastic about it, in fact, that he decides to recreate the show onstage with the help of his best friend, Paul, and his school crush, Bryony. Just a couple of problems, though: Graeme has no talent and no money. Still, the only thing that truly matters to him is his belief that George R.R. Martin would approve of what he’s doing—that and trying to impress the influential theater producer that shows up to see his performance. What follows then is a stripped-down, hectic, and hilarious unauthorized parody that draws on puppetry and pretend violence as it goes beyond the fourth wall and puts a British spin on the Seven Kingdoms.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. For accessible seating, please contact email@example.com promptly upon receipt of voucher to request accessible seating. Ticket value includes all fees. Recommended for ages 17 and older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.