People probably like to stand near the speakers at concerts because the reverberating bass lines feel good on their bones. Catch the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Graham Nash
- When: Saturday, September 21 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Golden Nugget
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 for rows G3, G4, and G7 (up to a $59.38 value)
- $20 for rows B7 and B8 (up to a $70.88 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- How you know Graham Nash: as the singer-songwriter who shared his talents in The Hollies and Crosby, Stills & Nash, with and without Young
- 2010: the year he was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire
- Nash’s inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: two
- How he managed that: he was inducted once with The Hollies, and once with Crosby, Stills & Nash
- Inductions into the Songwriters Hall of Fame: only one, the slacker
- Latest piece of writing: his memoir Wild Tales: A Rock & Roll Life
- Classic Hollies tunes: “On a Carousel,” “Bus Stop,” and “Carrie Anne”
- Classic CS&N and CSN&Y tunes: “Marrakesh Express,” “Teach Your Children,” “Our House,” and “Just A Song Before I Go”—all of which were penned by Nash
- Classic solo tunes: “Military Madness,” “Chicago”
- Everyone needs a hobby: Nash’s work as a photographer led to the founding of Nash Editions, which was recognized by the Smithsonian for helping to invent digital fine-art printing<p>