- $32.38 for one G-Pass to see Graham Nash (up to $64.75 value)
- When: Friday, July 31 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
- Seating: rear of sections 1, 2, and 3
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Graham Nash: as the singer-songwriter who shared his talents in The Hollies and Crosby, Stills & Nash, with and without Young
- 2010: the year he was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire
- Nash’s inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: two
- How he managed that: he was inducted once with The Hollies, and once with Crosby, Stills & Nash
- Inductions into the Songwriters Hall of Fame: only one, the slacker
- Latest piece of writing: his memoir Wild Tales: A Rock & Roll Life
- Classic Hollies tunes: “On a Carousel,” “Bus Stop,” and “Carrie Anne”
- Classic CS&N and CSN&Y tunes: “Marrakesh Express,” “Teach Your Children,” “Our House,” and “Just A Song Before I Go”—all of which were penned by Nash
- Classic solo tunes: “Military Madness,” “Chicago”
- Everyone needs a hobby: Nash’s work as a photographer led to the founding of Nash Editions, which was recognized by the Smithsonian for helping to invent digital fine-art printing