All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to An Evening with Graham Nash
- When: Friday, July 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orpheum Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $15 for the upper balcony (up to $35.53 value)
- $32 for the lower balcony (up to $57.63 value)
- $42 for the orchestra (up to $79.23 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- How you know Graham Nash: as the singer-songwriter who shared his talents in The Hollies and Crosby, Stills & Nash, with and without Young
- 2010: the year he was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire
- Nash’s inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: two
- How he managed that: he was inducted once with The Hollies, and once with Crosby, Stills & Nash
- Inductions into the Songwriters Hall of Fame: only one, the slacker
- Latest piece of writing: his memoir Wild Tales: A Rock & Roll Life
- Classic Hollies tunes: “On a Carousel,” “Bus Stop,” and “Carrie Anne”
- Classic CS&N and CSN&Y tunes: “Marrakesh Express,” “Teach Your Children,” “Our House,” and “Just A Song Before I Go”—all of which were penned by Nash
- Classic solo tunes: “Military Madness,” “Chicago”
- Everyone needs a hobby: Nash’s work as a photographer led to the founding of Nash Editions, which was recognized by the Smithsonian for helping to invent digital fine-art printing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.