What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to Graham Parker & The Rumour (up to $41.75 value)
- When: Thursday, June 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount Theatre
- Seating: mezzanine
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Graham Parker & The Rumour
- How you know them: as the British rock band who lit up 70s and 80s airwaves with their reggae- and blues-tinged new wave
- The classics: albums like Howlin’ Wind and Squeezing Out Sparks, and singles like “Hold Back the Night”
- The latest: 2015’s Mystery Glue, their second post-reunion record
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 6/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Paramount,. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.