All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $43 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra sections 4–8, rows GG–OO or mezzanine sections 10–15, rows H–M (up to $73 value)
- $63 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra sections 1–3, rows Q–Z, orchestra sections 4–8, rows AA–FF, or mezzanine sections 10–16, rows D–G (up to $105.75 value)
- $88 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra sections 1–3, rows C–P or mezzanine section 9 or 16, rows AA–LL (up to $148.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When you may have first heard those smooth tenor vocals: in 2007 on Ne-Yo’s No. 1 hit “Because of You”
- When you may have first heard his songwriting skills: in 2004 on fellow R & B artist Mario’s hit, “Let Me Love You”
- Other artists he’s collaborated with vocally: Pitbull, Cher Lloyd, Celine Dion
- Other artists he’s penned songs for: Mary J. Blige, Faith Evans, Musiq
- His connection to The Matrix: producer Big D Evans dubbed him Ne-Yo because he said the R & B artist saw music the way Neo saw the matrix
- His latest album: 2015’s Non Fiction, which features the single “She Knows”
- Her sound: a fusion of old-school R&B, soul, funk, jazz, and gospel delivered through powerful spinto-tenor vocals
- How she developed those vocals: by singing in the children’s choir at church, competing on It’s Showtime at the Apollo, and studying voice at Philadelphia High School for the Creative and Performing Arts
- Who took notice: Stevie Wonder, which resulted in a duet with Jazmine at his grandson’s birthday when she was only 13
- Who else took notice: Missy Elliott, who produced multiple songs of hers
- One of those songs: the doo-wop-tinged “Backstabbers”
- What that led to: songwriting gigs for Christina Milian, Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia, and Monica, as well as releasing three buzz-worthy studio albums
- Her latest album: 2015’s Reality Show, which rocketed to No. 1 on the Billboard R&B Albums chart and prompted Slant magazine to call Jazmine “one of the most captivating artists in R&B today.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 5, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.