- $19.50 for one G-Pass to see Grand Funk Railroad with Special Guest Leslie West (up to $32 value)
- When: Friday, March 21, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Atlantic City
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Grand Funk Railroad with Special Guest Leslie West
- Grand Funk tune you’ve sung along to: “We’re an American Band”
- Grand Funk tune you’ve danced to: “The Locomotion”
- Grand Funk tune that shares its title with a seminal ’80s teen movie: “Some Kind of Wonderful”
- Why the band’s name is misleading: they’re more blues rock than funk
- Cartoon claim to fame: they’re one of Homer Simpson’s favorite groups
- Why?: According to Homer, “Grand Funk Railroad paved the way for Jefferson Airplane, which cleared the way for Jefferson starship. The stage was now set for The Alan Parson’s Project, which I believe was some sort of hovercraft.”
- Musicians who have joined original bassist Mel Schacher and original drummer Don Brewer: former Kiss guitarist Bruce Kulick, former Bob Seeger keyboardist Tim Cashion, and former 38 Special vocalist Max Carl
- How you know special guest Leslie West: as the founding guitarist and vocalist of hard-rock outfit Mountain
- Ramones claim to fame: Johnny Ramone called him “one of the top five guitar players of his era”