What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the Grand National Rodeo, starting from $14
- Seating: dress circle or box
- Click to view the schedule
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. To redeem your G-Pass, you must print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Grand National Rodeo
- The History of the Grand National Rodeo: For more than 70 years, the best cowboys, cowgirls, and livestock in the Western United States have come together to compete in this event.
- This Year: Hundreds of competitors will descend upon Cow Palace to continue the tradition, fixating their lassos on cash prizes as well as the coveted Grand National Champion awards. Spread across back-to-back weekends in October, the event will showcase the spirit of the Old West with competitors clashing in classic rodeo challenges.
- The Non-Rodeo Events: Expect to see horse shows, dance to live music, chow down on award-winning barbecue, shop at the event’s marketplace, and even take on a mechanical bull.
The Fine Print