What You'll Get
- $65 for one three-day ticket for general admission (up to $127 value)
- $199 for one three-day ticket for grandstand 31 seating (up to $275 value)
- View a map of the circuit
Grand Prix du Canada
- 50 years of history: the first Grand Prix Du Canada was held in 1967.
- From Ontario to Quebec: this first edition was staged in Bowmanville, Ontario. Since then, the event took place in Mont-Tremblant before moving permanently to Gilles-Villeneuve circuit in Montréal in 1978.
- A worldwide event: each year, about 300,000 enthusiasts attend the race and millions of viewers watch the event on television.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting June 5, 2017 for a ticket at the Parc Jean Drapeau ticket office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.