- Tickets to a Grand Rapids Griffins hockey game
- Where: Van Andel Arena
- Seating: Lower-level faceoff section
- Door time: 60 minutes before puck drop
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ticket Options and Games
- $30 for two tickets ($55 value)
- $60 for four tickets ($110 value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Oklahoma City Barons on Wednesday, March 4, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Adirondack Flames on Sunday, March 22, at 4 p.m.
- Against the Rockford IceHogs on Wednesday, April 1, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
With the playoffs less than two months away, the Griffins’ postseason prospects are looking good. With a slate of tough opponents on the horizon, these late-season games should steel Grand Rapids’s resolve to reprise their role from two seasons ago as Calder Cup champs. On March 22, they face the current Western Conference leaders, the Oklahoma City Barons. Less than two weeks later, the IceHogs skate into town, giving the Griffins an opportunity to score a valuable divisional win while wowing the home crowd with fierce shooting and graceful ballet routines during stoppages in play.
Grand Rapids Griffins
As the top AHL affiliate of the Detroit Red Wings, the Grand Rapids Griffins glide through Van Andel Arena on a quest to dominate the Western Conference. Bone-rattling checks and supersonic breakaways echo in the 10,000-seat venue as the Griffins take on Midwest Division rivals. Having sent 125 former players to the National Hockey League, the Griffins provide audiences with an opportunity to scope out future stars, whose autographed pucks can be added to memorabilia collections or given to mascots Griff and Finn to help build their nest in the arena’s rafters.