All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to see Stone Temple Pilots featuring Chester Bennington (up to $65 value)
- When: Friday, October 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Grand Theater at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Seating: parterre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Stone Temple Pilots featuring Chester Bennington
- When you first heard Stone Temple Pilots: 1993’s octuple-platinum Core, with its Grammy-winning hit “Plush”
- How they developed their stadium grunge: tracks on their followup, Purple, got tighter (“Vasoline”), more epic (“Interstate Love Song”), and more melancholy (“Big Empty”)
- What the rest of the ’90s held for the Pilots: a surprising shift toward psychedelic and glam rock in Tiny Music . . . Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop
- How they started the new millennium: with Shangri-La Dee Da, a janglier jaunt through deceptively upbeat tunes such as “Days of the Week” and “Too Cool Queenie”
- How they spent the next 10 years: the Pilots entered radio silence, then grabbed their guitars, re-Sharpied their tattoos, and reunited for their self-titled comeback, an album that shot to No. 2 on the Billboard 200
- The biggest change to the lineup: in 2013, Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington became permanently took over as lead singer; his powerhouse vocals can be heard on the new single “Black Heart”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Grand Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Grand Theater at Foxwoods Resort Casino's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.