What You'll Get
- One general-admission G-Pass to see Granger Smith, starting at $20
- Seating: general-admission standing
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His Sound: This Texas troubadour built a devoted following (especially on college campuses) with a mix of boot-scooting barnburners and heart-tugging odes to country living, filled with hooks and detailed lyrics, and delivered in a croon as warm as a fireplace. Taste of County calls it “country music you can see and nearly smell.” But when he’s feeling silly, he plays ditties under the goofy alter ego of Earl Dibbles, Jr.
- Opening Act: Granger will be joined by Shane Gamble—indie country sensation who broke onto the scene with his top 10 2013 single “Turn My Way”.
- For Fans Of: Randy Houser, Chase Rice, and Dustin Lynch
- Where to Begin: Get to know Granger with Remington, his major label debut, which hit #1 on the indie charts thanks to chart-busting singles such as “Backroad Song” and “If the Boot Fits,” which solidified his status as full-fledged country star.
The Fine Print