What You'll Get
- $14 for a single-day general-admission ticket (up to $21.39 value)
- $26 for a two-day general-admission ticket (up to $36.39 value)
- Friday’s concerts start at 5 p.m. and Saturday’s start at 3 p.m.
- Must be 21+ to attend.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
City Limits Music Festival
- Granger Smith (Friday at 8:30 p.m.): After 2013’s Dirt Road Driveway sold 69,000 copies in the US, there was no doubt that Granger Smith was a respected songwriter. But when his 2016 follow-up, Remington, hit No. 1 on the indie charts, it solidified his status as full-fledged country star.
- Parmalee (Saturday at 8:30 p.m.): This Nashville quartet blends bluegrass, traditional country, southern rock, and blues with the odd hint of pop, resulting in chart-toppers such as “Carolina,” “Close Your Eyes,” and “Musta Had a Good Time.”
- RaeLynn (Saturday at 6:45 p.m.): Appearing on season two of The Voice, RaeLynn was launched into country stardom with the help of her coach Blake Shelton. Since then, she’s co-written “Lie” with Miranda Lambert, sang backing vocals on Shelton’s single “Boys ‘Round Here,” and released her debut album, WildHorse, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart.
- Click here to view the festival’s full lineup.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2017. Limit 12/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.