What You'll Get
- $7 for one Saturday or Sunday pass to the market only (up to $15 value)
- $20 for a pass to the market and the concerts on both Saturday and Sunday (up to $35 value)
- $20 for a pass to the market and the Sweetwater Beer Garden on Sunday (up to $35 value)
$30 for a Big Ticket all-access pass to all parts of the festival on both Saturday and Sunday (up to $50 value)
- Big Ticket pass includes: Concert Pass, Saturday & Sunday Market Place Pass, and Saturday Sweetwater Beer Garden.
Down South Food Truck & Music Festival requires a two-item minimum food-and-drink purchase per person, not included in this deal.
Down South Food Truck & Music Festival
- “Down South”: It’s a celebration of Southern culture. Along with live country and rock music, and home-style food, the festival’s got a market where 50–75 artists and vendors show off their handmade homewares. Kids are treated to bounce houses, archery, face painting, and games.
- Food Trucks include Brooke Lynn’s Own Sticks & Cones, The Fillipino Taco Food Truck, Smallcake Cupcakery Food Truck, and many more, all parked and stocked with from-scratch goodies.
- Music comes from The Fransisco Vidal Band, Angie Aparo, All the Rest, and about a dozen other artists, all of whom celebrate Americana in their own way.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Two drink minimum required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.