What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Grateful Fest, starting from $19.99
- Options: 200 level, floor, or skybar
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Reckoning: More than 2,000. That’s how many performances this Long Island Grateful Dead tribute band has played since 1990—each a blend of improvised jams and hits such as “Casey Jones” and “Uncle John’s Band,” all weaved together with palpable emotion.
- Reflections: Not just a Grateful Dead tribute band, Reflections is more of a tribute to Jerry Garcia’s legendary career, energetically covering his entire oeuvre, including the Jerry Garcia Band, Old and in the Way, and Legion of Mary.
- Driftwood Kin: Rock trio pays homage to counterculture with improvisational covers of classics by The Grateful Dead, The Band, Bob Dylan, and Phish.
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.