Concerts, like dimly lit chandeliers, are more impressive outdoors and are more enchanting when adorned with strategically placed glow sticks. Illuminate your experience with this GrouponLive deal.
- Four-day passes to the Grateful Friends Festival
- When: Thursday, June 5, though Sunday, June 8
- Where: Kickapoo Stump Dodger Campground
- Door time: 8 a.m. each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the musical lineup
- Click here to view what to bring to the fest
- $42 for one general-admission ticket (up to $69.90 value)
- $95 for one VIP ticket (up to $158.94 value)
- $139 for four general-admission tickets (up to $279.60 value)
The VIP ticket includes a prime camping spot near the main stage with trees for hammocks, electricity, a fire pit, and water; free firewood to start off the weekend; three shower tickets; and VIP backstage access with a photo booth.
Grateful Friends Festival
- Melvin Seals: Best known for his 18 years of truckin' in The Jerry Garcia Band, this beloved electric organist jams on his Hammond B-3 with help from JGB cohort Dave A'Bear and the Dead-inspired jammers Terrapin Flyer.
- The Giving Tree Band: With banjos, slide guitars, mandolins, and pedal steels, this critically acclaimed Chicago quintet summons Neil Young, Dylan, and The Band with their rootsy indie folk.
- Skytree: Conceptual Colorado recording artist who defines his music as "the sounds generated by resonant trees, melting through the sun."
- Click here to view the rest of the lineup, which includes more than 40 acts.
- Sign up to join the Kickapoo Kickball League.
- Munch and shop from vendors including A-Patche Patchwork Clothing, Fogwind Vapor Supplies, and Frozen Thoughts Shaved Ice.
- Take a swim in a swimming pool; camp, canoe, cookout, and attempt to commune with fish along the river; find serenity and flexibility in morning yoga classes.
- Click here to view the lineup of activities.