- Two tickets to a play in the 2014–2015 season
- Where: Great Canadian Theatre Company
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$40 for Zone C (up to C$70 value)
- C$48 for Zone B (up to C$82 value)
- C$58 for Zone A (up to C$98 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- For a coming-of-age tale of two Bollywood-style dancers seeking romance in the face of their overbearing mothers and cultural traditions, see Fish Eyes & Boys with Cars (October 14–November 2)
- For a dark comedy about the bad choices that arise when new parents Tina and Bobby need money, see Moss Park (January 20–February 8)
- For a skewering of governmental bureaucracy where a young civil servant writes her first official memo, see The Public Servant (June 2–21)
Great Canadian Theatre Company
Now in its 40th anniversary season, the Great Canadian Theatre Company is recognized as the oldest independent theatre company in Ottawa. The troupe brings the thought-provoking works of up-and-coming Canadian artists to the intimate 262-seat house of the Irving Greenberg Theatre, which is powered by green technology and conduits that drain the peaking emotional energy from their audiences.