What You'll Get
- $32 for two general-admission lawn tickets to one of six screenings ($37.12 value)
Great Horror Movie Night
- Event: weekly outdoor screenings of classic horror films all throughout the spring. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. and showtimes will vary with the time of season (approximately 7:30 p.m.).
- Setting: the old abandoned zoo of Griffith Park—a creepy setting in its own right, with its still-intact cages and cavern habitats sitting still and quiet under the LA skyline
- What to expect beforehand: preshow performances and interactive entertainment and roaming characters that fit the theme of that evening’s film
- Good to know: Families are encouraged to pack a picnic or cooler to bring to the event—just be sure to double-check whether the movie is appropriate for your kids before attending.
- March 3: The Thing (1982) – Get your blood tested for the Alien Virus to see if you might be a Thing
- March 17: Leprechaun (1993) – Wear green and get entered to win fun prizes from the Pot o’ Gold
- April 7: Fright Night (1985) – A vampire-themed evening of bloody entertainment
- April 21: Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) – A tribute to all things chainsaw
- May 5: Jaws (1975) – Plus a bonus Cinco de Mayo celebration with street tacos and virgin margaritas
- May 19: Halloween (1978) – Featuring tricks, treats, and Halloween carnival games
- June 2: Carrie (1976) – Come dressed for the prom for fun prizes and surprises
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Film selection may not be suitable for all ages. R-Restricted; under 17 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. Seating is first-come, first-served. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. and showtimes will vary with the time of season (approximately 7:30 p.m.). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.