What You'll Get
- $11–$20 for one ticket for general-admission (up to $42 value)
- View the calendar of performances
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
Showtimes and Locations
- Saturday, June 10, at 6 p.m. – Opening Night featuring Emerson String Quartet and Calidore String Quartet at Seligman Performing Arts Center
- Sunday, June 11, at 4:30 p.m. – Calidore String Quartet at Christ Church Grosse Pointe
- Tuesday, June 13, at 7:30 p.m. – Alessio Bax and Philip Setzer at St. Hugo of the Hills Chapel
- Thursday, June 15, at 7:30 p.m. – James Tocco and Calidore String Quartet at St. Hugo of the Hills Chapel
- Saturday, June 17, at 8 p.m. – Shostakovich and the Black Monk: A Russian Fantasy on DIA’s Detroit Film Theatre Stage
- Saturday, June 24, at 8 p.m. – Closing Night featuring Mozart, Beethoven, and more at Seligman Performing Arts Center
Great Lakes Chamber Music Festival 2017
- Emerson String Quartet: Over their 40 years of performing, this quartet has amassed over thirty acclaimed recordings and nine Grammy awards.
- Calidore String Quartet: Named BBC Radio 3’s “New Generation Artists,” this young quartet has been praised for their “rich sound and articulate grace” by Anthony Tommasini of the New York Times.
- Other Notable Acts: the Christ Church Grosse Pointe choir, concert pianist James Tocco, classical pianist Alessio Bax, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must redeem at location listed on voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.