- Two tickets to see Great White
- When: Friday, April 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Casselman’s
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $50 for general admission with two T-shirts (up to $95 value)
- $100 for VIP tables with two T-shirts, a meet and greet, and one signed poster (up to $220 value)
- When the hard-rock layman first laid ears on Great White: in 1989 with the smash-hit cover of Ian Hunter’s “Once Bitten, Twice Shy”
- What gripped listeners: the pull-no-punches riff, the earworm chorus of “my, my, my”
- What veteran hard-rock fans already knew: Great White had been playing their own gritty version of blues rock and making their own chum since the late ’70s
- What to expect from the show: decades of hits and new barnstorming rockers, played with panache by original members Mark Kendall, Michael Lardie, and Audie Desbrow, alongside new singer Terry Ilous