- $18 for one G-Pass to Great White and Slaughter (up to $35 value)
- When: VooDoo Lounge at Harrah’s Casino North Kansas City
- Where: Saturday, August 16, at 8 p.m.
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When the hard-rock layman first laid ears on Great White: in 1989 with the smash-hit cover of Ian Hunter’s “Once Bitten, Twice Shy”
- What gripped listeners: the pull-no-punches riff, the earworm chorus of “my, my, my”
- What veteran hard-rock fans already knew: Great White had been playing their own gritty version of blues rock and making their own chum since the late ’70s
- What to expect from the show: decades of hits and new barnstorming rockers, played with panache by original members Mark Kendall, Michael Lardie, and Audie Desbrow, alongside new singer Terry Ilous
- When listeners first laid ears on Slaughter’s powerhouse hair metal: in 1990 with Stick It To Ya
- Hits that dominated MTV, and whose titles coincidentally became NBC sitcoms: “Up All Night,” “Mad About You”
- After 24 years, the lineup remains: Mark Slaughter on wailing vocals, Dan Strum on the bottom-end bass, and Bias Elias behind the skins
- Filling in for the sadly departed Tim Kelly: Jeff “Blando” Bland, whose six-string skills have also served Mötley Crüe’s Vince Neil and Saigon Kick
VooDoo Lounge at Harrah’s North Kansas City
Striving to give guests a nightclub experience that rivals Las Vegas, Miami, and the cantina scene inStar Wars, VooDoo Lounge keeps its schedule packed with both live music and thrilling parties. Revelers can opt for bottle service and VIP admission to private booths, while on the stage of the two-story venue, a band wails or a DJ spins.
VooDoo Lounge at Harrah's North Kansas City
Striving to give guests a nightclub experience that rivals Las Vegas, Miami, and the cantina scene in Star Wars, VooDoo Lounge keeps its schedule packed with live music, thrilling DJ parties, MMA cage fights, and even sexy Latin Nights. Revelers can opt for bottle service and VIP admission to private booths, while on the stage of the two-story venue, a band wails or a DJ spins.
VooDoo Lounge at Harrah's Casino North Kansas City
1 Riverboat Dr.
North Kansas City, MO 64116