- One G-Pass to see Great White and Slaughter
- When: Saturday, September 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Casino Vancouver
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- C$25 for general-admission standing room (up to C$50.25 value)
- C$35 for balcony seating (up to C$70.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Great White and Slaughter
- When the hard-rock layman first laid ears on Great White: in 1989 with the smash-hit cover of Ian Hunter’s “Once Bitten, Twice Shy”
- What gripped listeners: the pull-no-punches riff, the earworm chorus of “my, my, my”
- What veteran hard-rock fans already knew: Great White had been playing their own gritty version of blues rock and making their own chum since the late ’70s
- What to expect from the show: decades of hits and new barnstorming rockers, played with panache by original members Mark Kendall, Michael Lardie, and Audie Desbrow, alongside new singer Terry Ilous