Golf is the most exciting of all outdoor sports, as it combines the frenetic pace of walking with the relentless intensity of overheard bird song. Get your heart pumping with this GrouponLive deal.
- Any One Day Passes or 1-Day Dogleg Lounge Passes for two to see the Greater Gwinnett Championship, a PGA TOUR’s Champions Tour event
- When: April 16–20 Any One Day Passes; April 18-20 for 1-Day Dogleg Lounge Passes
- Where: TPC Sugarloaf
- Gate time: 6am on Wednesday and Thursday; 10am Friday and Sunday; 7:30am on Saturday
- Ticket values include all fees
- $25 for Any One Day Passes for two (a $45.20 value)
- $45 for 1-Day Dogleg Lounge Passes for two (a $79.10 value)
Any One Day Passes can be used any day of the tournament, whereas 1-Day Dogleg Lounge Passes are only valid Friday–Sunday. Dogleg Lounge Passes include access to a party tent on the 16th green. The covered open-air club offers an excellent view of all the golf action, and lets guests mix and mingle while enjoying a premium cash bar and concessions for purchase from Dave & Buster’s. The pass also includes grounds admission.
There is no parking available at TPC Sugarloaf. Ticketholders can park at the Gwinnett Center, from which complimentary shuttles will take them to the course.
Greater Gwinnett Championship
A field of 81 top golfers of the PGA TOUR’s Champions Tour vie for a $1.8 million prize purse during the 54-hole Greater Gwinnett Championship at TPC Sugarloaf. The three-day tournament kicks off a whole week of birdie-hunting pomp, including the State Bank Pro-Am on Wednesday and Thursday, during which Champions Tour stars join amateur foursomes in a five-player best ball format. The tournament begins Friday morning and will conclude Sunday, when a champion will be crowned. After winning last year’s championship for his 18th Champions Tour title, Bernhard Langer will be back to defend his throne and guard against would-be usurpers by driving around in a caged cart used to pick up driving range balls.