- Single- or multi-day passes to the Greater Gwinnett Championship, a PGA TOUR’s Champions Tour event
- When: April 15–19
- Where: TPC Sugarloaf
- Gate time: one hour before start time
- Ticket values include all fees
- $20 for two One Day Passes, valid for admission any day between April 15–19 ($45.20 value)
- $30 for one 1-Day Mellow Mushroom Chill Club Pass, valid for admission any day between April 17–19 ($45.20 value)
- $55 for two Weekly Badges, valid for admission every day between April 15–19 ($123.30 value)
- $71 for one 3-Day Mellow Mushroom Chill Club Badge, valid for admission every day between April 17–19 ($102.85 value)
Mellow Mushroom passes include access to the Mellow Mushroom Chill Club, an open-air tent on the 16th hole. Each pass includes a giant slice of pizza, salad, and a cookie, as well as hummus and bruschetta throughout the day provided by Mellow Mushroom and one alcoholic drink or Coke product.
There is no parking available at TPC Sugarloaf. Ticketholders can park at the Gwinnett Center for free, from which complimentary shuttles will take them to the course.
Greater Gwinnett Championship
A field of 81 top golfers of the PGA TOUR’s Champions Tour vie for a $1.8 million prize purse during the 54-hole Greater Gwinnett Championship at TPC Sugarloaf. The three-day tournament punctuates a whole week of birdie-hunting pomp, including the Novelis Celebrity Challenge scheduled for April 18 and the State Bank Pro-Am on Wednesday and Thursday, during which Champions Tour stars join amateur foursomes in a five-player best ball format.
The Greater Gwinnett Championship tees off Friday morning and will conclude Sunday, when a champion will be crowned. After winning last year’s title during his debut on the Champions Tour, Spain’s Miguel Angel Jimenez will be back to defend his throne and guard against would-be usurpers by driving around in a caged cart used to pick up driving range balls.