- $50 for one ticket to three shows in the Greater Lowell Music Theatre’s 2015 season (up to $74.95 value)
- Where: Durgin Concert Hall
- Seating: upper balcony section
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Fridays at 7:30 p.m.: March 20, June 26, and July 31
- Saturday at 7:30 p.m.: March 21, June 27, and August 1
- Sundays at 2 p.m.: March 22, June 28, and August 2
- Fiorello! (March 20–22): Only a few musicals have earned the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and Fiorello! is among them. A tuneful retelling of the life of New York’s Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia, who held office during the Great Depression, the show’s vibrant score includes the songs “On the Side of the Angels” and “Little Tin Box.”
- Anything Goes (June 26–28): Cole Porter’s timeless music lights up the story of Wall Street broker Billy Crocker, the beautiful (and unavailable) Hope Harcourt, and the schemes that Crocker and his friends concoct to win Ms. Harcourt’s heart as they all sail to London.
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (July 31–August 2): One of Stephen Sondheim’s earliest works, the madcap Forum follows a slave in ancient Rome as he attempts to win his master the heart of a fair lady—and earn his own freedom in the process.
Greater Lowell Music Theatre
What happens when a former Rockette, a playwright, and a musical producer join forces? If they're Phyllis George, Jack Neary, and Leon Grande, they found the Greater Lowell Music Theatre. The trio—who previously choreographed and directed acclaimed high school musicals together—founded the theater in 2012 to celebrate the great American musical. Since then, they've applied their talents and tap shoes to beloved shows including The Music Man and Guys and Dolls.