What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket to Greater Lowell Music Theatre presents MY FAVORITE THINGS, the classic songs of Rodgers and Hammerstein (up to $21 value)
- Where: Durgin Hall at Greater Lowell Music Theatre
- Seating: balcony section
- Ticket values include all fees.
Available Performances * Friday, March 21, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m. * Saturday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
Greater Lowell Music Theatre presents MY FAVORITE THINGS, the classic songs of Rodgers and Hammerstein
- The composer: Richard Rodgers
- The lyricist: Oscar Hammerstein II
- Together: Rogers and Hammerstein were the songwriting duo behind a number of famed Broadway musicals
- A few of those musicals: Oklahoma!, The Sound of Music, The King and I, South Pacific
- Songs you’ve probably sung in the shower: “Do-Re-Mi,” “Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin’,” “Getting to Know You”
- Songs you’ll probably sing along to at the concert: “The Sound of Music,” “Oklahoma!,” “There Is Nothing Like a Dame”
- 56: the number of major awards their works have garnered over the years, including 35 Tony Awards, 15 Academy Awards, and 2 Pulitzer Prizes, plus an innumerable number of hugs from teary fans
- 1999: the year they were honored with their own USPS stamp
Greater Lowell Music Theatre
What happens when a former Rockette, a playwright, and a musical producer join forces? If they’re Phyllis George, Jack Neary, and Leon Grande, they found the Greater Lowell Music Theatre. The trio—who previously choreographed and directed acclaimed high school musicals together—founded the theater in 2012 to celebrate the great American musical. Since then, they’ve applied their talents and tap shoes to beloved shows including The Music Man and Guys and Dolls.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Greater Lowell Music Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Greater Lowell Music Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.