- $22 for a Green Bay Bullfrogs game package for two ($44 total value)
- Where: Joannes Stadium
- Seating: Reserved bleachers
- Door time: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Two tickets ($14 value)
- Two bobbleheads ($20 value)
- Two hotdogs ($5 value)
- Two sodas ($5 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters on Sunday, August 3, at 5:05 p.m.
- Against the Kenosha Kingfish on Thursday, August 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Kenosha Kingfish on Friday, August 8, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Before the bases are packed up for the winter and Joannes Stadium is transformed into a giant bowl of eggnog, the Bullfrogs have some unfinished business to take care of. With the end of the regular season looming on August 10, the ‘Frogs will attempt to finish their 2014 campaign on a high note during three games against South Division rivals. Slugging first baseman Ryan Howell, in particular, has a lot at stake: with 11 home runs thus far, he finds himself with striking distance of the Northwoods League lead. Fans can cheer on Ryan and his teammates while enjoying special ballpark promotions, including two-for-one domestic tap beers on Thursday, August 7.
Green Bay Bullfrogs
Summer after summer, the Green Bay Bullfrogs re-stock their roster with some of the country’s best collegiate ballplayers. The team was established in 2007 and competes as a member of the Northwoods League, which has prepped youngsters for the pros since 1994. While taking on other all-collegiate clubs from May through August every year, the Bullfrogs have helped launch the professional careers of dozens of athletes. Such well-organized competition is an inviting prospect to college-level ballplayers, who arrive in Green Bay looking to keep their skills sharp and become a bona fide pitcher, not a belly itcher.