- $40 for a Green Bay Bullfrogs game package for two ($87 total value)
- Where: Joannes Stadium
- Seating: Reserved bleachers
- Door time: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Two tickets ($16 value)
- Two Bullfrogs T-shirts ($34 value)
- Two Bullfrogs hats ($28 value)
- Two Bullfrogs wristbands ($4 value)
- Two hot dogs ($5 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Duluth Huskies on Thursday, June 18, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Kenosha Kingfish on Sunday, June 21, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Battle Creek Bombers on Thursday, June 25, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Bombers Friday, June 26, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters on Friday, July 3, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Kalamazoo Growlers on Thursday, July 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Kingfish on Sunday, July 19, at 5:05 p.m.
- Against the Lakeshore Chinooks Thursday, July 23, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Chinooks on Friday, July 24, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Wisconsin Woodchucks on Wednesday, July 29, at 11:35 a.m.
- Against the Madison Mallards on Thursday, July 30, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Mallards on Friday, July 31, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the LaCrosse Loggers on Thursday, August 6, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Loggers on Friday, August 7, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Following a sweep of the Madison Mallards this past weekend, the Bullfrogs appear to be finding their stride as the 2015 season creeps into the dog days of summer. First baseman Ryan Donovan has been a RBI machine thus far, bringing base runners with clutch hits rather than digging a tunnel from second base to home. Fans can cheer on Ryan and his teammates during games throughout the season, all while enjoying special promotions at the ballpark, including post-game fireworks on July 3 and Christmas in July on July 24.
Green Bay Bullfrogs
Summer after summer, the Green Bay Bullfrogs re-stock their roster with some of the country’s best collegiate ballplayers. The team was established in 2007 and competes as a member of the Northwoods League, which has prepped youngsters for the pros since 1994. While taking on other all-collegiate clubs from May through August every year, the Bullfrogs have helped launch the professional careers of dozens of athletes. Such well-organized competition is an inviting prospect to college-level ballplayers, who arrive in Green Bay looking to keep their skills sharp and become a bona fide pitcher, not a belly itcher.