Despite baseball's unofficial theme song, peanuts and crackerjacks were replacements for the original, mid-1850s snacks of heavily salted licorice and wooden chewin' slabs. Keep your family traditions classic, but not too classic, with this GrouponLive deal to see the Green Bay Bullfrogs at Joannes Stadium. Choose from the following options:
- For $23, you get two fan-deck passes for any home game on Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $46 value).
- For $45, you get four fan-deck passes for any home game on Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $92 value).
- For $65, you get six fan-deck passes for any home game on Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $138 value).
- For $25, you get two fan-deck passes for any home game on Thursday–Saturday (up to a $50 value).
- For $50, you get four fan-deck passes for any home game on Thursday–Saturday (up to a $100 value).
- For $75, you get six fan-deck passes for any home game on Thursday–Saturday (up to a $150 value).
Each fan-deck pass includes one ticket for seating in the Leinies Northwoods Fan Deck—located behind the right outfield corner—and unlimited food and drinks. See the full schedule for all upcoming home games.
Leaping into the 2012 season, the Green Bay Bullfrogs field a roster comprising some of college baseball’s finest batsmen and pitchers. A member of the Northwoods League, a baseball summer league intended to prepare college players for professional ball, the team battles other collegian-laden clubs starting May 30. This season’s squad includes outfielder Mac Acker, who batted .380 at Columbia Basin College, and infielder Austin Elkins, who knocked 37 batters in last season—almost enough to send E.T. home as well.
With this deal, fans can cheer on the team from the Leinies Northwoods Fan Deck, where unlimited beer and soda flow alongside complimentary burgers, brats, and hot dogs. Adding to the on-field spectacle of Bullfrogs diving to catch pop flies with their outstretched tongues, the ballpark spoils visitors with a different promotion every day of the week, ranging from fireworks on Fridays to a free children’s haircut at Shear Sports Barbershop with each caught foul ball.