NFL Alumni Green Bay Packers team up with USA Football-certified coaches to teach skills to young players during day camps
What You'll Get
- Day camp
Green Bay NFL Alumni Hero Youth Football Camp Locations
- Elm Grove, Monday, July 22 – Friday, July 26, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Franklin, Monday, June 24 – Friday, June 28, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Franklin, Monday, July 8 – Friday, July 12, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Glendale, Monday, July 8 – Friday, July 12, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Green Bay, Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 19, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Mequon, Monday, June 17 – Friday, June 21, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Middleton, Monday, June 24 – Friday, 28, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Oconomowoc, Monday, June 24 – Friday, June 28, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Middleton, Monday, July 22 – Friday, 26, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Neenah, Monday, July 22 – Friday, July 26, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Green Bay NFL Alumni Hero Youth Football Camps
This summer, kids aged 6–14 can learn the game of football from the guys who know it best. Professional, USA Football Certified Coaches are joined by NFL Alumni Packers such as John Anderson, Chris Francies, Johnnie Gray, Kurt Larsen, Darryl Ingram and Harry Sydney at the camps, which unfold at locations across Wisconsin throughout the summer. At each one, coaches, educators, or heroes help campers learn football fundamentals within a safe, non-contact format, including how to throw, catch, defend, form block, and memorize every single blade of grass on the gridiron. A mixture of development drills, skill contests, Heads Up Football curriculum, and games keep campers engaged throughout, rotating to different stations around the field to work with different players and coaches.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Valid only for ages 6-14.Must provide email address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate redemption. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Pro Sports Experience
Since its founding in 2002, Pro Sports Experience has helped kids foster their athleticism and gain self-confidence by organizing more than 700 community-based youth sports camps. As official youth camp management partners for the National Football League Alumni Association, PSE strives to produce high-profile events that are accessible to each team's fan base. To that end, each camp unfolds at several venues around the community, rather than at the one football stadium located atop the state's tallest mountain. Most importantly, Pro Sports Experience's camps aim to foster sportsmanship and skill in young athletes, whether by introducing newcomers to the fundamentals or giving dedicated players a boost to the next level.