What You'll Get
Choose from 12 Options
$199 for a half-day pass, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ($225 value)
- Madison, June 15–19, (Abundant Life Christian School, 4901 E. Buckeye Road)
- Sheboygan, June 22–26, (South High School, 3128 S. 12th St.)
- Franklin, June 22–26, (Milwaukee Sports Complex, 6000 W. Ryan Road)
- Waukesha, June 22–26, (Heyer Elementary School, 1209 Heyer Drive)
- Kenosha, July 6–10, (Kenosha YMCA, 7101 53rd Street)
- Oshkosh, July 6–10, (Oshkosh Community YMCA, 3303 W. 20th Avenue)
- Oconomowoc, July 6–10, (YMCA at Pabst Farms, 1750 E. Valley Road)
- Glendale, July 13–17, (Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road)
- Middleton, July 20–24, (KEVA Sports Center, 8312 Forsythia Street)
- Elm Grove, July 20–24, (Elm Grove Lutheran School, 945 Terrace Drive)
$295 for a full-day pass, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($330 value)
- Mequon, June 15–19, (Trinity Lutheran School, 10729 W. Freistadt Road)
- Green Bay, July 13–17, (Green Bay East High School, 1415 E. Walnut Street)
Green Bay Packers Youth Camp
This summer, kids aged 6–14 can learn the game of football from the guys who know it best: professional, USA Football Certified Coaches and Alumni Heroes from the Green Bay Packers. Participating Alumni Heroes might include Ahman Green, Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, and a full roster of fan favorites. A selection of these Alumni Heroes will make appearances at the five-day camps, which unfold at locations across Wisconsin throughout the summer. At each one, USA Football-certified and trained coaches help campers learn football fundamentals, including how to throw, catch, defend, block, and memorize every single blade of grass on the gridiron. A mixture of drills, contests, Heads Up Football curriculum, and games keep campers engaged throughout, rotating to different stations around the field to work with different players and coaches.
Pro Sports Experience
Since its founding in 2002, Pro Sports Experience has helped kids foster their athleticism and gain self-confidence by organizing more than 700 community-based youth sports camps. As the official management company of football camps for the Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles, and the National Football Alumni Association, PSE strives to produce high-profile events that are accessible to each team’s fan base. To that end, each camp unfolds at several venues around the community, rather than at the one football stadium located atop the state’s tallest mountain. Most importantly, Pro Sports Experience’s camps aim to foster sportsmanship and skill in young athletes, whether by introducing newcomers to the fundamentals or giving dedicated players a boost to the next level.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Advanced registration required. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Pro Sports Experience's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Valid for kids ages 6-14. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.