Choose from 14 Options
Prices and values vary based on the camp you select.
$191.20–$199.20 for a 5-day, half-day camp, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (up to $249 value)
- Madison, June 12–16, (Abundant Life Christian School, 4901 E. Buckeye Road)
- Franklin, June 19–23, (Milwaukee Sports Complex, 6000 W. Ryan Road)
- Waukesha, June 19–23, (Heyer Elementary School, 1209 Heyer Drive)
- Sheboygan, June 19–23, (South High School, 3128 S. 12th St.)
- Kenosha, June 26–June 30, (Kenosha YMCA, 7101 53rd Street)
- Oconomowoc, June 26–June 30, (YMCA at Pabst Farms, 1750 E. Valley Road)
- Glendale, July 10–14, (Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road)
- Fond du Lac, July 10–14, (University of Wisconsin - Fond du Lac, 400 University Drive)
- Elm Grove, July 17–21, (Elm Grove Lutheran School, 945 Terrace Drive)
- Middleton, July 24–28, (KEVA Sports Center, 8312 Forsythia Street)
- Neenah, July 24–28, (St. Mary Catholic High School, 1050 Zephyr Drive)
$279.65–$296.65 for a 5-day, full-day camp, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (up to $349 value)
- Mequon, June 12–16, (Trinity Lutheran School, 10729 W. Freistadt Road)
- Oshkosh, June 26–June 30, (Oshkosh Community YMCA, 3303 W. 20th Avenue)
- Green Bay, July 17–21, (Ashwaubenon High School, 2391 S. Ridge Road)
Green Bay Packers Youth Camp
This summer, kids aged 6–14 can learn the game of football from the guys who know it best: professional, USA Football Certified Coaches and Green Bay Packers Alumni Heroes. Participating Packers Heroes might include John Anderson, Johnnie Gray, Paul Rudzinski, and a full roster of fan favorites. A selection of these Packers Alumni Heroes will make appearances at the five-day camps, which unfold at locations across Wisconsin throughout the summer. At each one, USA Football-certified and trained coaches help campers learn football fundamentals, including how to throw, catch, defend, block, and memorize every single blade of grass on the gridiron. A mixture of drills, contests, Heads Up Football curriculum, and games keep campers engaged throughout, rotating to different stations around the field to work with different players and coaches.
Pro Sports Experience
Since its founding in 2002, Pro Sports Experience has helped kids foster their athleticism and gain self-confidence by organizing more than 700 community-based youth sports camps. As the official official youth camp management partners of the Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Tennessee Titans, the National Football Alumni Association, and USA Football, PSE strives to produce high-profile events that are accessible to each team’s fan base. To that end, each camp unfolds at several venues around the community, rather than at the one football stadium located atop the state’s tallest mountain. Most importantly, Pro Sports Experience’s camps aim to foster sportsmanship and skill in young athletes, whether by introducing newcomers to the fundamentals or giving dedicated players a boost to the next level.