What You'll Get
Choose from 12 Options
$199.20 for five half-day camp sessions, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ($249 value)
- Madison, June 13–17, (Abundant Life Christian School, 4901 E. Buckeye Road)
- Franklin, June 20–24, (Milwaukee Sports Complex, 6000 W. Ryan Road)
- Waukesha, June 20–24, (Heyer Elementary School, 1209 Heyer Drive)
- Sheboygan, June 20–24, (South High School, 3128 S. 12th St.)
- Kenosha, June 27–July 1, (Kenosha YMCA, 7101 53rd Street)
- Oconomowoc, June 27–July 1, (YMCA at Pabst Farms, 1750 E. Valley Road)
- Glendale, July 11–15, (Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road)
- Elm Grove, June 18–22, (Elm Grove Lutheran School, 945 Terrace Drive)
- Fond du Lac, July 18–22, (University of Wisconsin - Fond du Lac, 400 University Drive)
- Middleton, July 25–29, (KEVA Sports Center, 8312 Forsythia Street)
- Neenah, July 25–29, (St. Mary Catholic High School, 1050 Zephyr Drive)
$314.10 for five full-day camp sessions, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($349 value)
- Mequon, June 13–17, (Trinity Lutheran School, 10729 W. Freistadt Road)
- Oshkosh, June 27–July 1, (Oshkosh Community YMCA, 3303 W. 20th Avenue)
- Green Bay, July 11–15, (Ashwaubenon High School, 2391 S. Ridge Road)
Green Bay Packers Youth Camp
This summer, kids aged 6–14 can learn the game of football from the guys who know it best: professional, USA Football Certified Coaches and Green Bay Packers Alumni Heroes. Participating Packers Heroes might include John Anderson, Ahman Green, Johnnie Gray, Bryce Paup, Bill Schroeder, and a full roster of fan favorites. A selection of these Packers Alumni Heroes will make appearances at the five-day camps, which unfold at locations across Wisconsin throughout the summer. At each one, USA Football-certified and trained coaches help campers learn football fundamentals, including how to throw, catch, defend, block, and memorize every single blade of grass on the gridiron. A mixture of drills, contests, Heads Up Football curriculum, and games keep campers engaged throughout, rotating to different stations around the field to work with different players and coaches.
Pro Sports Experience
Since its founding in 2002, Pro Sports Experience has helped kids foster their athleticism and gain self-confidence by organizing more than 700 community-based youth sports camps. As the official official youth camp management partners of the Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, the National Football Alumni Association, and USA Football, PSE strives to produce high-profile events that are accessible to each team’s fan base. To that end, each camp unfolds at several venues around the community, rather than at the one football stadium located atop the state’s tallest mountain. Most importantly, Pro Sports Experience’s camps aim to foster sportsmanship and skill in young athletes, whether by introducing newcomers to the fundamentals or giving dedicated players a boost to the next level.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Advanced registration required at least 1 month prior to camp start date. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Valid only for ages 6-14. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.