Musical based on Green Day’s 2004 album follows youngsters as they cope with a post-9/11 America
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra or front balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Rated PG-13
Green Day’s American Idiot
- The theme: The blockbuster punk-rock opera—based on Green Day’s hit 2004 album, American Idiot—tells the tale of a tormented generation of youngsters struggling to come to terms with the new realities of its post-9/11 times.
- The praise: Charles Isherwood of the New York Times described the show as “thrilling, emotionally charged, and as moving as any Broadway musical [he’d] seen this year.”
- The music: The musical features Billie Joe Armstrong’s penned hits “21 Guns,” “Holiday,” and “Wake Me Up When September Ends,” plus the unreleased “When It’s Time.”
- The sights: A riveting and youthful cast takes to the industrial TV-studded stage to play up the passions and rage of its generation while an onstage band provides the iconic tunes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must redeem together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. All patrons must have a ticket for entry regardless of age or seating requirements. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.