What You'll Get
- $149 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $255.19 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $169 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $255.19 value)
- Note: a clear view of the stage is not guaranteed, and sound quality is subject to seating
Green Day — Revolution Radio Tour
- The Hits: With 1994’s Dookie (which shipped over 10 million copies), Green Day brought punk rock to the mainstream with singles such as “Basket Case” and “Longview.” The platinum streak continued with 1995’s Insomniac, 1997’s Nimrod (featuring “Good Riddance”), and 2000’s Warning, followed by the watershed 2004 rock opera, American Idiot, which yielded hits such as “Wake Me When September Ends,” reignited their popularity with younger generations, and was adapted into a Tony-nominated musical.
- The Praise: In addition to five Grammy Awards and over 75 million albums sold worldwide, Green Day was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2015, and was ranked no. 91 in the VH1 list of the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time.”
- The Latest Album: On Revolution Radio, Green Day tackles pressing social issues and addresses the chaotic state of America in singles such as “Still Breathing,” the incendiary “Bang Bang,” and the gentle ballad, “Ordinary World.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2017. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Due to ongoing renovations, seats have obstructed views into Wrigley Field. View of stage and sound of concert depend on seating and are not guaranteed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.