- One G-Pass to see Green Day’s American Idiot
- When: Wednesday, April 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Thomas Wolfe Auditorium at U.S. Cellular Center Asheville
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for section C, D, E, G, I, K, or L (up to $50.10 value)
- $33 for the side orchestra or rear mezzanine (up to $65.45 value)
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Green Day’s American Idiot
The blockbuster punk-rock opera—based on Green Day’s hit 2004 album, American Idiot—tells the tale of a tormented generation of youngsters struggling to come to terms with the new realities of its post-9/11 times. Described by Charles Isherwood of the _New York Times_ as “thrilling, emotionally charged, and as moving as any Broadway musical [he’d] seen this year,” the musical features Billie Joe Armstrong’s penned hits “21 Guns,” “Holiday,” and “Wake Me Up When September Ends.” A riveting and youthful cast led by Jared Nepute takes to the industrial TV-studded stage, and plays up the passions and rage of its generation. An onstage band provides the iconic tunes.